The CYBEX Arc Trainer offers the following features and more:
- Accomodates a wide variety of users – from light-weight exercisers to heavy duty athletes, the Arc Trainer’s up to 900 watts resistance range gives them the level of workout they need. The eddy-current brake resistance allows smooth, quiet operation by maintaining low brake speeds even at high power levels.
- Bilateral footplate movement provides a naturally arching motion that increases in intensity as you adjust the resistance levels: Relaxed feel at low resistance levels and high intensity workout at high resistance
- A superior biomechanics design that, when you’re doing high intensity training, places less stress on your joints and delivers high loads on your muscles. The design keeps the footplates at the same angle with the floor, reducing stress on your feet and ankles.
- Wide motion variability provided by 11 incline levels that gives you the workout you demand. Modest hip and knee motion on lows, more demanding hip and knee motion on high inclines.
- Extreme durability provided by the Arc Trainer’s 11 gauge steel powder coated frame and moving parts with permanently lubricated, maintenance-free ball bearings.