The Ascent Trainer™ is different from many other cardio machines. It doesn’t demand for you to adapt to specific movements. Even if you use it with your own style, you can never be wrong. No matter what position you keep, the Ascent gives you an effective, comfortable workout – a better way up, not an easy way out, with these features:
- Simple – Integrated handholds and low step-on height make the Ascent easier to mount than traditional steppers and rear-drive ellipticals.
- Natural – The Ascent simulates the true contralateral movement users experience while walking and running.
- Intuitive – Easy-to-understand controls get users up and moving sooner.
- Gentle – Users enjoy a low-impact, total-body workout no matter how high they set the incline.
- Comfortable – The Ascent appeals to more members because it offers a fluid and comfortable motion that challenges even the most advanced user at full incline.
- Integrated Entertainment – Like all Matrix cardio machines, the Ascent is CSAFE compatible and our FITCONNEXION™ entertainment technology ensures clean, seamless integration.
- Variability – Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational — users will not get bored.
The Ascent Trainer™ provides a truly unique workout experience that is sure to get users excited. But what will impress them most are the results they achieve. The new exercise modality created by the Ascent is significantly more effective than alternative trainers.