Hammer Strength MTS High Row
Hammer Strength MTS High Row For Sale
If you want to know why a Hammer Strength MTS High Row for sale is a great buy, here is for you. Life Fitness has Hammer Strength under its umbrella of top strength-training machines and since then has impressed fitness amateurs and professionals from around the world with the most advanced plate-loaded machines for muscle endurance and strength.
Whether you are operating and managing a corporate workout club, Functional Training gym, rehab facility or a community fitness gym, among others, buying used Hammer Strength Circuits or refurbished Hammer Strength for sale at UsedGymEquipment.com is truly worth your bucks! We offer affordable, durable and quality reconditioned Hammer Strength machines to cater to your gym needs. Start furnishing your gym with high row used Hammer Strength MTS High Row for sale by calling us today!
Features of the Hammer Strength MTS High Row for Sale:
- Comes with the world-renowned ISO-Lateral technology for smoother strength training results, allowing a full range of motion for equal strength development and a variety of muscle stimulation exercises.
- Offers a unique motion path not offered by any other pulley or free weight exercises.
- Provides a rear deltoid and upper back training for targeting different angles.
- Allows an independent limb movement for a more proportionate result while adding muscle strength through a variety of workouts.
Technical Specifications of the Hammer Strength MTS High Row for Sale:
- ISO-Lateral high row movement.
- Overall machine weight: 780 pounds or 354 kilograms.
- Weight stack comes at 75 kilograms or 150 pounds.
- Overall used Hammer Strength dimensions: 47 inches x 72 inches x 77 inches (LWH).
Exercises to Do with the Hammer Strength MTS High Row for Sale
For the best results, users can target their back, including the lateral muscles with a used Hammer Strength machine. It can suit both beginning and advanced level fitness enthusiasts looking to develop their biceps, middle back and shoulders, too. With this strength equipment, users can also work out only using only one or both of their arms, and they can use it for a standing or seated row exercise.
If you want to offer a wide range of strength training exercises for your gym goers, do not miss the used Hammer Strength MTS High Row at UsedGymEquipment.com! We have mastered the remanufacturing and refurbishing process of used Hammer Circuits to meet or even exceed your expectations.
Look no further for affordable, durable and quality reconditioned Hammer Strength machines.